EPA’s Inspector General issues final report on Flint Michigan water crisis – cites management weakness as main culprit . . .
The Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Environmental groups plan to sue Newark over elevated levels of lead in
Feds file major action against NY town for drinking water violations, signaling shift in enforcement priorities.
In what is a clear shift in DOJ/EPA policy involving large enforcement
- A “Smart” Way To Save U.S. Taxpayers $500 Billion While More Quickly Improving Our Nation’s Water Quality – With A Do-over
- Congress Finalizes WRDA 2022 and Sends to Whitehouse for Signature
- E&W partner Susan Bodine sent a letter in support of David Uhlmann to succeed her at EPA as OECA’s assistant administrator
- AWWA Releases Comments on Proposed PFOA and PFOS Designation under CERCLA
- E&W Law Builds Out Team with Addition of Associate and Law Clerk
- E& W Law Welcomes New Partner E. Donald Elliott
- Congress Appears to Be Working Its Way Towards Passing WRDA 2022 Legislation
- The climate solution that can also restore our seas
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Newest Partner Jon Pawlow
- E&W Law’s Susan Bodine testifies before the Senate Environment & Public Works Committee
- E&W Law Welcomes Charles Case
- Escaping the Plastic Web: Global Resolution to End Plastic Pollution
- EPA FY 2021 Enforcement Results
- Expert Q&A on Implementing the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- Has the Corps forgotten Hawkes?
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Charlie Carter
- Maui: Adding to the Uncertainty
- EPA Announces Plans for New Wastewater Regulations, Including First Limits for PFAS, Updated Limits for Nutrients
- Litigation needs the latest science
- Maui on Remand: Let the Litigation Begin!
Share this page
E&W Law is a high-tech national law firm serving your legal needs from our virtual and physical offices, without the burden and costs associated with traditional law firms.