This website is for informational purposes only and does not contain legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site. Viewing this website does not form an attorney/client relationship between you and the attorneys of Earth & Water Law. No attorney/client relationship occurs unless and until you sign an agreement confirming the nature and scope of representation. No website is entirely secure. Please be cautious with information provided through the contact form or email. Do not assume confidentiality exists in anything you send through this website or email, until an attorney/client relationship is formed through completion of a fee agreement.
This page is meant to comply with all Rules of Professional Conduct. The attorneys at Earth & Water Law are licensed in:
- Randall Benn: District of Columbia; North Carolina (inactive)
- Craig Bromby: North Carolina; Florida (inactive)
- Brent Fewell: District of Columbia; Pennsylvania
- Ken Komoroski: Pennsylvania; District of Columbia (inactive); Ohio (inactive); West Virginia (inactive)
- Craig Manson: California
- David Moore: Georgia; Pennsylvania (inactive)
- Angela Morrison: Florida
- Linden Patton: District of Columbia; California
- Mary Ellen Ternes: Arkansas, District of Columbia, Oklahoma, South Carolina
Please see individual biographies of each attorney for more information.