From Water & Waste Digest (March 30) On March 29, 2018, the U.S.
Two documents hot off the press today, EPA FY2019 Budget and White House
As part of the U.S. Water Alliance’s 7 BIG Ideas for better
- The climate solution that can also restore our seas
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Newest Partner Jon Pawlow
- E&W Law’s Susan Bodine testifies before the Senate Environment & Public Works Committee
- E&W Law Welcomes Charles Case
- E&W Law Partner Angela Morrison publishes book, Clean Air Act Essentials
- Escaping the Plastic Web: Global Resolution to End Plastic Pollution
- EPA FY 2021 Enforcement Results
- Expert Q&A on Implementing the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- Has the Corps forgotten Hawkes?
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Charlie Carter
- Maui: Adding to the Uncertainty
- EPA Announces Plans for New Wastewater Regulations, Including First Limits for PFAS, Updated Limits for Nutrients
- Litigation needs the latest science
- Maui on Remand: Let the Litigation Begin!
There’s a Bad Moon On The Rise
… For Companies That Fail to Identify and Address Environmental Violations
Biden Administration publishes its first update
to the Unified Agenda of Regulatory Actions
- EPA Budget Document Details EJ & Climate Change Enforcement Priorities
- Sit Down with Brent Fewell, Founder of Earth & Water Law, LLC
E&W Partner John Irving quoted,
“Biden EPA Sends Early Signal of Tough Pollution Enforcement”
Free Webinar: Environmental Enforcement in the Biden Administration
and the Growing Dilemma of PFAS Contamination
Share this page
E&W Law is a high-tech national law firm serving your legal needs from our virtual and physical offices, without the burden and costs associated with traditional law firms.