U.S. Supreme Court Explains: What is Endangered Species Habitat?
This week the U.S. Supreme Court put its finger on the essential
Trump Administration’s ESA Reforms Are Long Overdue . . .
The proposed rules published by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service
When habitat alteration can violate the Endangered Species Act – New USFWS Guidance
On April 26, the Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) issued new guidance
- WOTUS Update
- EPA’s proposed PFAS MCLs will pose significant costs on small entities that may not be justified by the costs
- E&W Law Partner Susan Bodine testifies at T&I’s hearing on WOTUS
- A “Smart” Way To Save U.S. Taxpayers $500 Billion While More Quickly Improving Our Nation’s Water Quality – With A Do-over
- Congress Finalizes WRDA 2022 and Sends to Whitehouse for Signature
- E&W partner Susan Bodine sent a letter in support of David Uhlmann to succeed her at EPA as OECA’s assistant administrator
- AWWA Releases Comments on Proposed PFOA and PFOS Designation under CERCLA
- E&W Law Builds Out Team with Addition of Associate and Law Clerk
- E& W Law Welcomes New Partner E. Donald Elliott
- Congress Appears to Be Working Its Way Towards Passing WRDA 2022 Legislation
- The climate solution that can also restore our seas
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Newest Partner Jon Pawlow
- E&W Law’s Susan Bodine testifies before the Senate Environment & Public Works Committee
- E&W Law Welcomes Charles Case
- Escaping the Plastic Web: Global Resolution to End Plastic Pollution
- EPA FY 2021 Enforcement Results
- Expert Q&A on Implementing the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- Has the Corps forgotten Hawkes?
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Charlie Carter
- Maui: Adding to the Uncertainty
Share this page
E&W Law is a high-tech national law firm serving your legal needs from our virtual and physical offices, without the burden and costs associated with traditional law firms.
Please contact us if we can help with your business needs. We have offices in Washington, D.C, Florida, Oklahoma, and Georgia. Contact Brendan McGinnis at (202) 280-6362 for general needs.