E&W’s, Lindene Patton, discusses climate change, weather, and attribution science on NPR’s Morning Edition . . .
Earth & Water Law Group’s, Lindene Patton, discusses the link between climate
Court decision involving EPA temperature TMDL for Columbia and Snake Rivers has implications for climate change, warming waters, and species . . .
On October 18, the District Court for Western District of Washington rejected
Extreme weather event attribution science and climate change litigation: an essential step
- E&W partner Susan Bodine sent a letter in support of David Uhlmann to succeed her at EPA as OECA’s assistant administrator
- AWWA Releases Comments on Proposed PFOA and PFOS Designation under CERCLA
- E&W Law Builds Out Team with Addition of Associate and Law Clerk
- E& W Law Welcomes New Partner E. Donald Elliott
- Congress Appears to Be Working Its Way Towards Passing WRDA 2022 Legislation
- The climate solution that can also restore our seas
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Newest Partner Jon Pawlow
- E&W Law’s Susan Bodine testifies before the Senate Environment & Public Works Committee
- E&W Law Welcomes Charles Case
- Escaping the Plastic Web: Global Resolution to End Plastic Pollution
- EPA FY 2021 Enforcement Results
- Expert Q&A on Implementing the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- Has the Corps forgotten Hawkes?
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Charlie Carter
- Maui: Adding to the Uncertainty
- EPA Announces Plans for New Wastewater Regulations, Including First Limits for PFAS, Updated Limits for Nutrients
- Litigation needs the latest science
- Maui on Remand: Let the Litigation Begin!
There’s a Bad Moon On The Rise
… For Companies That Fail to Identify and Address Environmental Violations
Biden Administration publishes its first update
to the Unified Agenda of Regulatory Actions
Share this page
E&W Law is a high-tech national law firm serving your legal needs from our virtual and physical offices, without the burden and costs associated with traditional law firms.