Hyundai settles federal clean air criminal case for $1.9M
The recent sentencing of Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas for Clean Air Act
DOJ Issues Environmental Enforcement Priorities
DOJ’s Environment and Natural Resources Division released its enforcement principles and priorities under Attorney General
Roadmap to Effective EHSS Compliance – How Does Your Program Fare?
Below are questions developed by a compliance specialist within the U.S. Department
- WOTUS Update
- EPA’s proposed PFAS MCLs will pose significant costs on small entities that may not be justified by the costs
- E&W Law Partner Susan Bodine testifies at T&I’s hearing on WOTUS
- A “Smart” Way To Save U.S. Taxpayers $500 Billion While More Quickly Improving Our Nation’s Water Quality – With A Do-over
- Congress Finalizes WRDA 2022 and Sends to Whitehouse for Signature
- E&W partner Susan Bodine sent a letter in support of David Uhlmann to succeed her at EPA as OECA’s assistant administrator
- AWWA Releases Comments on Proposed PFOA and PFOS Designation under CERCLA
- E&W Law Builds Out Team with Addition of Associate and Law Clerk
- E& W Law Welcomes New Partner E. Donald Elliott
- Congress Appears to Be Working Its Way Towards Passing WRDA 2022 Legislation
- The climate solution that can also restore our seas
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Newest Partner Jon Pawlow
- E&W Law’s Susan Bodine testifies before the Senate Environment & Public Works Committee
- E&W Law Welcomes Charles Case
- Escaping the Plastic Web: Global Resolution to End Plastic Pollution
- EPA FY 2021 Enforcement Results
- Expert Q&A on Implementing the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- Has the Corps forgotten Hawkes?
- Earth & Water Law Welcomes Charlie Carter
- Maui: Adding to the Uncertainty
Share this page
E&W Law is a high-tech national law firm serving your legal needs from our virtual and physical offices, without the burden and costs associated with traditional law firms.
Please contact us if we can help with your business needs. We have offices in Washington, D.C, Florida, Oklahoma, and Georgia. Contact Brendan McGinnis at (202) 280-6362 for general needs.